Simon Acres Recruitment are working with a highly established company in the KBB industry who are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to assist the running and production of their warehouse in Worcestershire.
Your duties will include:
- Setting and clearly communicating goals and deadlines for performance in line with the company’s plans
- Monitoring daily progress to ensure targets are met at all times
- Effectively organising workflow to ensure all tasks within the department are carried out by a member of the team to the highest standard
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
- Maintaining personnel records and monitoring timekeeping and absences
- Assessing and reviewing staff performance
- Acting as a key liaison within the department to clearly communicate updates, targets and any operational changes
- Monitoring and enforcing quality standards within the team
- Adhering to stated policies and procedures regarding Health and Safety in the workplace
- Organising workflow and monitor employee productivity within a department to ensure goods are produced and shipped efficiently
This is the ideal role for a Warehouse Team Leader or Warehouse Supervisor looking to join a growing and well established company in the KBB industry.
You should have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in KBB warehousing is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of products, including raw materials, bought in products and manufactured items
- Knowledge of Health and Safety standards and compliance
- Knowledge of machinery and tools
Simon Acres Recruitment are working as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.