Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking a Warehouse Operative to work work with a highly reputable Kitchen Manufacturer in the Worcestershire area. This a permanent position offering a competitive salary.
Your duties will include:
- Working as part of a warehouse team within a designated department (including Assembly, Goods In, MSU E-Picks and Production)
- Seeing through the manufacturing of kitchen components, stock and units
- Picking and packing of stock and loading and dispatch of complete orders
- Ensuring all daily departmental duties are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping and organisation within the department
- Undertaking any other duties as reasonably requested by the Manager or Supervisor
- Adhering to stated policies and procedures regarding Health and Safety in the workplace
- Assisting in the production and dispatch of fully assembled kitchen units and stock
This is the ideal role for someone looking to start a new position immediately or on short notice.
You should have:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Flexibility, commitment and punctuality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.