Trade Counter Assistant wanted in Northamptonshire.
KBB Recruitment are pleased to be working with a national trade only company in Brackmills Northampton until January 2023. The office will then move to Raunds.
Our client has been running since 1995 and provide their customers with kitchens, joinery, and also hardware products. Supporting the trade achieve exceptional results for their customers.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, personable person to join their growing team to support, advise and work collaboratively.
- Deal with orders and enquiries received from customers and potential customers.
- Processing customer telephone orders that come in.
- Offering a high standard of customer service by greeting customers and politely ascertaining their needs and wants. If appropriate recommending and pointing out items matching their needs, and also accurately describing product features and benefits.
- Adopting a pro-active approach to customers.
- Actively making enquiries with customers and also trade.
- Resolving customer queries, investigating complaints, and also resolving these as soon as possible.
- Maintaining up to date technical knowledge, ensuring that product knowledge is kept up to date with any technical product updates and also changes.
- Attend training relating to the role if requested by the Company.
- Observe strict adherence to the Company’s health and safety procedures at all times.
- Undertake additional or alternative tasks and also duties in line with the branch requirements.
Trade Counter Assistant Requirements:
- Previously must have trade counter experience.
- Both IT literate and also experience using Microsoft Office software.
Kbb Recruitment are a Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom specific Job Board. Specialising in all Jobs in the KBB industry.