Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the UK's most prestigious luxury furniture brands, who are currently looking for a Telesales Manager to join their team.
- Representing the company at every opportunity and customer touchpoint. Be the ultimate brand ambassador knowing all aspects of the brands, their collections and the wider product offerings. Train your team to mirror this.
Manage the contact centre (CLD):
- People manage a small growing Telesales team.
- Manage response to enquiries from a variety of channels (including live chat, social, telephone).
- Manage new leads with kitchen designers and continue to nurture to sale.
- Build targeted contact centre campaigns/brand ambassadors, fully trained on all product categories and collections.
- Regular/daily reporting on lead generation targets and achievements.
- Identifying ways to improve and reach sales and marketing KPIs.
- Be commercially minded, results orientated, and be able to drive a high performance, proactive, ever improving CLD sales team.
Support Marketing Function:
- Work closely with the Marketing Department on all aspects of the customer journey and experience, from understanding the targeting and different customer personas per brand, the methods of targeting and generating leads, working closely with the Head of Digital and CRM Manager to align with marketing communications and ensure maximum ROI is achieved.
- Aid the Marketing teams in qualifying leads into prospects.
- Aid Marketing to strategize and own the brand reputation cross-platform, improve the customer journey at every level, always looking to improve, with a best-in-class approach to everything you do.
- Identify ways to improve and reach sales and marketing KPIs regarding improving the customer journey
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in devising and overseeing client liaison teams and customer services for, ideally, a luxury retail brand.
- Experienced in working with CRM systems and the marketing team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for luxury, attention to detail only the best will do for our customers approach.
- A team player with strong leadership skills – motivational, inspiring, a true brand ambassador.
- A strong positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction at all times.
- Professional, calm and controlled in all situations, solution orientated, a negotiator, authentically warm, and able to resolve any matter to prevent any escalation at all, negative comments online.
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
Simon Acres Group are acting as the employment agency for this vacancy.