Simon Acres Recruitment are looking for a Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to join a UK leading home improvement retailer in South London.
This is a permanent position paying between £30,000 - £50,000 per annum for the right candidate.
Product range includes painting and decorating, plants, garden tools and accessories, kitchens and furniture.
Your duties will include:
- Building the best home improvement and garden business in the UK
- Taking full responsibility for the stores health and safety, merchandising, financial performance as well as leading all the team and developing and inspiring them
- Be the face of our business - helping our customers and delivering great service to keep our stores running smoothly every day
- Potentially work across multiple stores
- Showing a real passion for customer focus, innovation, and ability to make tough decisions will enable
- Achieving targets for business growth, increased sales, operating standards, and colleague development and performance
You should have:
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills, inspiring and motivating your team to exceed targets and achieve their full potential
- Experience of leading a large team in a dynamic retail environment
- Commercial awareness with proven control of overheads and growing sales and a strong focus on improving the customer experience
Benefits of becoming a Store Manager:
- Working together as part of a dedicated and fun environment
- Competitive salary
- Support to develop
- Staff discount and other flexible benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Single Private medical cover
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.