Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking an experienced Spray Shop Operative to work for a bespoke and well-established kitchen business in Wiltshire. Our client is looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail, confident and knowledgeable.
You will be responsible for the quality and workmanship of all your sprayed items.
A starting salary of up to £27,000 with a fantastic overtime rate in place.
- To spray and prepare all items to meet stringent quality standards
- Ensure a ‘Right First Time’ policy is achieved with your workmanship
- Complete all work as allocated
- Carry out any rectification work as directed to complete a customer’s order
- Working with others to achieve an efficient production flow
- Check all colours are correct as per the paperwork
- Ensure that the machinery and equipment is regularly maintained
- Resolve any deficiencies to supply a customer order and raising anything that you can’t solve yourself with the Spray Shop Team Leader
- Previous experience working with bespoke furniture
- Experience dealing with high-end clients
- Previous Spraying experience
- Excellent attention to detail and articulate
- Able to remain calm under pressure and hit tight deadlines
- A starting salary of up to £27,000 DOE (£11-£14 an hour)
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holidays
- A fantastic overtime structure
- Working alongside a friendly, successful team
This is a permanent role, working Monday to Friday with an early finish on Friday’s.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.