Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of a luxury Interiors company to find a Social Media Manager.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to throw themselves into the Luxury industry.
- An expert in-depth understanding of advertising and targeting across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
- Contribute to the development of a broader strategic communications strategy with KPIs measurement (e.g., growth of followers etc.), and develop a forward-looking content and social media calendar
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting organic social media posts. Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns and share reports with marketing team/senior management regularly
- Research and keep on top of new and upcoming platforms, social media trends and channels
- Ensure our social media activity is ‘always on’ - proactively and reactively identify opportunities for engagement with our followers on social media channels, in line with comms and campaigns objectives
- Aligning our social content plans with internal teams – CRM and advertising/PR, and then work closely with Digital Content Creators to create content for all social channels that’s in line with our brand look and feel, including social media content, graphics and videos, blogs etc.
- Assist Digital/CRM Manager to deliver paid-for campaign strategies, developing and targeting Facebook ads, monitoring and responding to their performance and reporting on results
- Knowledge/strong interest in kitchen and interior design
- 4+ years’ experience working in social media, community management, and/or communications
- Passion for social media, including deep familiarity and expertise in major platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube
- Experience in social media monitoring and measurement, including relevant analytics platforms and tools
- A strong social copywriter who can bring a brand personality to life through social content when required
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency on in relation to this vacancy.