Simon Acres is pleased to be working with a successful and progressive Merchant Client in Ammanford to find a talented Social Media Marketeer with experience in Graphic / Digital Design.
- To support the Marketing Manager and the Company in all aspects of Digital Marketing for Products including, Civils, Roofing, Plumbing, Kitchens & Bathrooms, Timber and Home & Garden.
- To be positive, enthusiastic and proactive in undertaking your duties and become an ambassador for the Marketing department internally.
- To design and produce high quality digital content, animations and videos for all the main social platforms using adobe and other relevant packages.
- To manage, regularly maintain and grow the Company’s Social Media pages (across all brands).
- To develop digital concepts and create digital assets for branding, websites and apps.
- To maintain, develop and improve the content of all company websites ensuring that they are responsive to on-page, off-page and local SEO.
- To create and deliver digital content for direct communication with the Company’s customer base via e-shots, SMS and other relevant channels.
- To review, analyse and report on the effectiveness of Digital Marketing activities.
- To work closely with all relevant areas in the Company, including but not limited to Sales, Procurement, Branches etc.
- To ensure brand and design consistency and to proof read Marketing materials prior to obtaining sign-off on Marketing activities.
- To support the Marketing Manager in the review, analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of Marketing activities.
- To keep up to date on industry trends and the latest digital design software.
- To liaise and build relationships with external suppliers.
- To manage distribution of digital Marketing materials to Branches and customers.
- To organise, co-ordinate and/or attend company events if and when required
- To record marketing expenditure via copies of all purchase orders and invoices.
- To work in partnership with the Graphic Designer to ensure a consistent and joined up approach across all marketing platforms
In return you will receive a competitive Salary and generous benefits package. PLUS fantastic training and development support.
Get in touch with Kate at Simon Acres Recruitment to find out more today!