KBB Recruitment are very pleased to be working with a fantastic family-run business located in Oxford, to help them find a Site Surveyor.
Delivering service, knowledge and intelligent propositions, they are a design-led company. Their focus is always to add value to their clients’ lifestyle and home creating living spaces that will be as stunning in ten years time as they are today. They are bulthaup’s largest global independent dealer with design centres in London, Oxford, and also Cheshire, showcasing the best available products for clients’ home and garden.
As part of their expansion, they are looking for a full time Site Surveyor in Oxford.
This position plays a crucial role in creating the very best experience for clients. There will be training on the job and in the factory in Germany to support your development. You will be responsible for managing sites primarily local to your design centre but the company has installed throughout Europe and travel is a large part of the role.
- Survey and appropriately monitor sites then feedback written information promptly to designers.
- Communicate confidently and clearly with architects, interior designers, trades and clients in order to ensure that sites are ready for installation.
- Co-ordinate and book installs and remedial work into the company fitting diary ensuring the most effective use of resources and prioritising tasks.
- Prepare job sheets for required installation and remedial work and also ensure they are returned to design managers
- Arrange the purchase and delivery of materials to site.
- Prepare orders for remedial items.
- Communicate directly with factories/suppliers to arrange prompt resolution of remedial items.
- Provide technical knowledge of construction across a variety of trades, but especially joinery, to other staff members.
- Act as a contact point for past clients/contractors and in addition, ensure invoicing has taken place for remedial work, where required.
- Participate in weekly conference calls across the three sites to ensure a full picture of the company’s tasks.
- Ensure fitting teams are compliant with site health and safety, while producing both SMS and RAMS and periodically reviewing these internally and externally.
- Check that mechanical & electrical drawings are up-to-date, accurate and meet the written standards of the company.
- Work with the design managers in order to acquire a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the projects.
- Handle all client queries effectively when on site.
- The candidate will need a minimum of 3 years site experience.
- The right candidate will be approachable, commercially aware and design focused.
- A desire be the best and also a driven personality is essential.
Salary starting at £35,000 (rising dependent on experience and location).
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
Simon Acres Group