Kbb Recruitment is pleased to be working with a company who aims to be the best kitchen company in the South West. They looking for a Showroom Manager/Senior Designer.
The role is based in St Austell Cornwall. The role offers a £40K basic with a guaranteed bonus. A realistic OTE of £80k.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take ownership and responsibility for delivering excellent customer service.
- Showroom (personal and team) sales targets on a quarterly basis.
- Manage all onsite showroom employees and also support their development and training
- Take ownership and responsibility for fulfilling the terms and requirements of the concession agreement with the partners of the business.
- Uphold our values with employees and also customers to protect the brand
- Ensure the showroom and personal work areas are organised and tidy at all times.
Ensure that the team
- Be vigilant and also engage positively with all store customers at every given opportunity.
- Point partner customers in the right direction to find help.
- Question and listen to customers’ needs and requirements. Allowing the team to help design an exciting and appropriate kitchen solution.
- Capture and record relevant information to ensure customers do not have to repeat themselves. This enables us to identify trends and common requirements.
- Undertake home visits to measure the kitchen area.
- Consult on design preferences in order to understand the full scope of requirements and also generate appropriate design concepts.
- Accurately, scope, cost and price kitchens for submission to customers.
- Negotiate and close sales, invoice and also receive deposits.
- Organize and attend site surveys with fitters to review kitchen designs, plans and confirm all details are correct.
- Check and place purchase orders for all kitchen elements for agreed delivery dates.
- Provide full specification/handover packs to project manager.
- Ensure all relevant data is captured through out the process from enquiry to sale.
- An experienced people manager, leader and also motivator, committed to the development and also growth of the team and team members.
- Experienced in working and managing in a sales driven environment. Ensuring delivering team and individual sales targets.
- A confident communicator with the ability to engage, question and also listen.
- Able to develop strong customer relationships and also close sales.
- In possession of well-developed interpersonal skills and also strong people awareness.
- Self-aware and willing to learn, develop and improve.
- A team player with a company ethos.
- Tidy and organised, with an eye for detail.
- Ability to accurately gather and record key points and also information.
- Able to process information and use it to inform customer based decisions and also designs.
- Committed and also flexible on working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Professional, enthusiastic and also possess a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate knowledge of performance management, objective setting and review.
- Demonstrate their ability to coach, develop and manage performance issues with employees.
- Know and understand the full functionality of Articad, Easy Quote, MS Office and also kitchen design.
- Possess an understanding of technical issues associated with kitchen fitting
Development and training
- Know the company history, company capabilities/people and back catalogue of customers/designs/projects etc.
- Know all products offered by the company, kitchens, sinks as well as worktops etc
- Be familiar with partner products and also understand the relationship with them
- Understand the companies processes, systems, approach, methodology and also ethos.
You will be working with
- Showrooms within the company
- Accounts Department
- Project Management Department
Showroom Dress Code - Uniform to be supplied.
The company are offering a relocation contribution, Company Van (Double Can New Transit). They also have Corporate Ski holidays and Industry trips.
Salary- £40K + Guaranteed bonus for first 6 weeks (£80K OTE).
Location- St Austell, Cornwall.
Job Title- Showroom Manager/Senior Designer.
To apply for the Showroom Manager/Senior Designer please complete your details below and of course one of our team will be in-touch.
Simon Acres Group