KBB Recruitment are pleased to be working with a bespoke, kitchen, bedroom & bathroom company, who are looking for a Branch Manager.
They are looking for a highly experienced KBB Branch Manager for their new store in Cannock. This role is for someone with a wealth of experience who wants to earn unlimited commission and bonuses in a growing business.
They require a leader focussed on driving sales and building a highly engaged team, you will be part of the senior leadership of the business with the ability to influence the future direction of the company. The company is part of a larger group owned by an ambitious entrepreneur who is determined to see us grow and expand.
- Ensure the showroom and displays are neat and are also always kept relevant.
- Recognise customers’ expectations and identify their budget.
- Present their company, their products, and solutions.
- Preparing and managing effective meetings with customers in the showroom.
- Presenting customers with kitchen designs using CAD software and quotation to close the sale.
- Must have experience in the industry
- Must be driven and highly motivated
- Must be respectful, courteous and possess good customer service skills to upkeep a high reputation
- Must have a level of industry knowledge
- Must be open to learn and take on new projects and be able to take initiative to achieve deadlines
The branch has undergone significant change and investment. The 15-year-old brand has reinvented itself and is seeing phenomenal growth. They have introduced new ranges across both branches to include Bedrooms, Home Office, and Bathrooms as well as a great range of top-quality kitchens.
Cannock is already building a solid customer base and the retail park where it is located is undergoing further investment with a well-known German Food Retailer due to open next door later this year.
£28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year depending on experience plus unlimited commission.