Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a highly reputable work surface retailer who currently have an opportunity for a Showroom Manager.
As showroom manager you will be responsible for the overall sales performance of the store, as well as ensuring KPI’s are met or exceeded. Exceptional service, support and sales advice to our customers, is also a pre-requisite of this role.
- An excellent communicator.
- Driven to succeed
- Well presented at all times
- Experienced in sales (Kitchen product knowledge would be beneficial)
- Excellent sales acumen, understanding how to close a sale and recognise sales opportunities
- Good organisational and punctuality
- Good I.T skills
- Polite, enthusiastic and friendly attitude
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience in a similar role preferred
- This role will report in to the Senior Showroom Manager.
- Understanding KPI’s offered by head office and how to achieve/surpass them.
- Help customers to identify what they need for their specific kitchen.
- Serve and advise customers, before taking advantage of selling opportunities
- Provide information on our product range.
- Ensure the smooth running of the premises.
This role would be ideal for a candidate with a hunger to drive in sales who is already a Showroom Manager or a Senior Designer looking for their next step.
Hours of work: Working 5 days per week 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Saturday
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in regards to this vacancy.