Simon Acres Recruitment are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Bathroom Showroom Manager to manage a highly-reputable showroom.
The showroom manager will be responsible for 3 sales consultants, and act in close partnership with our head office/warehouse to ensure excellent customer service and the smooth running of the showroom on a daily basis.
Your duties will include:
- Greeting customers in our showroom and building positive relationships with both retail and trade customers
- Controling orders from initial enquiry to completion, and monitor those being managed by the other sales consultants
- Designing and planning creative and functional bathrooms using Virtual Worlds design software
- Ensuring the showroom is well-presented, and all displays are neat and tidy at all times
- Be responsible for presenting new displays in the showroom, understanding our target market through designs, products and prices
- Resolving any customer complaints, returns or issues as soon as possible, following our operating procedures and supplier conditions
- Building relationships with Brand Reps and discuss new products, pricing and any supply queries
- Managing sales and promotions, working with suppliers and marketing associate
- Liaising with Director and Company Manager to ensure smooth operation between showroom and warehouse team
- Maintaining staff knowledge levels through training to ensure that they are fully conversant and up-to-date with the current products within the showroom
- Bring new ideas or current national market trends that could help generate new business
- Having a good understanding of the Health and Safety implications for our showroom staff and customers
- Proven track record of selling to retail and trade customers
- Clear and positive communicator with good leadership and a can-do attitude
- Excellent sales & customer service skills
- Problem solver able to deliver alternative, innovative and customer focused solutions
- Previous experience of managing, engaging and motivating a small sales team
- Has 3D design experience, ideally be familiar with Virtual Worlds design software (not essential as training can be given)
- Conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Smart personal appearance
- At least 3 years in a similar position
- Full UK driving licence
Full-time position, 5-days a week including Saturdays (Thursdays and Sundays days off)
Salary: to be discussed at interview, excellent terms available for the right applicant. Benefits: Company Pension; Employee Discount; 20 days holiday.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.