Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a luxury showroom in Hampshire who are looking to add a talented Showroom Manager to their team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for kitchen customers in the showroom and on phone/email.
- Ensuring that the ecommerce website front and backend is up to date at all times with images, prices, specifications and information pages.
- Processing customer quotes within a set time period and following them up.
- Timely placing and scheduling of customer orders and deliveries using in-house data systems.
- Maintenance and development of the showroom.
- Providing after sales customer support and remedial resolution.
- Management of one member of staff who supports all the admin and showroom roles.
- Reporting straight to the Director on performance and general business development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years kitchen sales design experience.
- Highly proficient I.T skills - including E-commerce systems, Excel and Photoshop.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Able to thrive under pressure using your own initiative to maintain deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Staff management experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced showroom manager or assistant showroom manager who is ready to take the a step up in their career with a company they can grow with.
In return our client is offering:
- Up to £35k basic salary for the perfect candidate
- A healthy bonus structure
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- The opportunity to grow with the business
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the recruitment agency for this vacancy.