Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a rapidly expanding kitchen company in Hampshire who are looking to add a talented Senior Showroom Administrator to their growing team.
Your main duties will include:
- Checking customers own kitchen plans for errors or omissions and then preparing accurate quotes from them using our client's website and in-house systems
- Seeing customers in the showroom ad-hoc and by appointment to cover anything from general enquiries on kitchen ranges and colours to sitting down and checking the customers quote and plan prior to them ordering
- Receiving customer calls and enquiries by phone and email and following up quotes by phone
- Resolving any customer complaints and order issues empathetically and in a timely manner
- Providing assistance to ensure the website is up to date at all times with images, prices, specifications and information pages
- Providing general support to the showroom manager
This is a varied, responsible and fast paced role that would suit someone with fantastic time management skills who thrives under pressure.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of kitchen design
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient IT skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Very strong work ethic
In return our client is offering:
- A strong basic salary plus bonus structure
- Fantastic career progression
- The opportunity to work with a constantly growing business in a state of the art showroom
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the recruitment agency for this vacancy.