Simon Acres Recruitment are working with a well-established timber merchant-based in Surrey, who are looking for a Senior Sales Co-ordinator.
This is a permanent position paying between £27,000 - £32,000, plus annual bonus.
- Liaising with customers, branches, and managers to achieve sales and growth targets
- Offering a seamless and outstanding customer service to support with queries, quotations and orders
- Take ownership for quotes/orders from inbound calls
- Maintaining and following up all quotations, converting enquiries into sales contracts
- Maintain a good all-round knowledge of products and services, and the ability to offer alternative and associated products to those requested
- Work directly with preferred suppliers/manufacturers to source equipment on behalf of the customer
- Report into the Branch Manager
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5pm and every other Saturday 8am to 1pm
- Experience within a construction or merchant environment is beneficial
- Some supervisory experience (desirable)
- Must have strong customer service/communication skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be passionate and motivated
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.