Simon Acres Group are delighted to be working with a National client to find a Business Development Manager, servicing the whole of the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in worktops and splashbacks as a Senior New Business Sales/Development Manager, promoting products into new businesses as well as enhancing sales opportunities into construction sites. As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be looking to create a client base across a wide variety of businesses. You will focus on generating leads for multi-site contracts across the retail and construction sectors, engaging with potential clients across the UK, while focusing on London as a priority.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in B2B new business roles, with significant success in generating new accounts.
- Have a resourceful and tenacious approach to building your pipeline with a well-developed toolkit of lead-generation approaches.
- Develop personalised, multi-product/service offerings including preparing proposal and implementation documentation to deliver the perfect solution to clients
- You will be able to demonstrate success in securing business that has been successfully delivered and completed.
- You take pride in being an ambassador for your brand - as a New Business Sales Manager; you are a credible and assured networker able to build effective and profitable relationships with key stakeholders
- You will have a proven track record of working at senior level across sectors with decision makers and buyers.
- Have an existing understanding of the kitchen commercial market or construction contract sectors.
- Take responsibility for your own performance and desire to be successful
- Be hands on, self-sufficient, flexible and proactive, understanding the impact each role has in our ultimate success.
Salary: Up to £50,000
Other benefits: Use of company pool car, mobile phone, pension, employee assistance, retailer discounts etc.
Simon Acres Group are acting as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.