Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking a Senior Branch Manager to oversee a Branch based in Lincolnshire for a well established Builders Merchant.
The role will involve taking over a site responsible for annual turnover of approx. £6m.
This is a permanent position and is paying up to £50,000 per annum for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Maximising new sales opportunities whilst growing the already established local customer base
- Successfully achieving company targets and KPIs
- Implementing and maximising branch efficiency with both stock and transport
- Managing key accounts to deliver sales performance
- Driving high standards throughout all aspects of the branch, culminating in a welcoming and enjoyable customer experience
- Contributing to individual and group marketing strategy
- Effectively managing stakeholders
This is the ideal position for a Branch Manager with 5 + years who may be able to introduce new business to the company.
You should have:
- Knowledge within the Builders Merchant or Construction sector
- Possess a good core of product knowledge within the heavy side and civils sector
- Good IT knowledge and understanding
- Experience in effectively managing, motivating and developing a team
- Able to understand and instil KPI’s into a team environment
- Effective sales management skills
What you shall receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car befitting of position
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme in line with Auto-Enrolment
- 24 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Staff Discount
- Opportunity for career progression, leadership training and personal development
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.