Our client based in Wimbledon London specialises in truly bespoke Kitchens and furniture that are fully designed and built in-house. The beautiful showroom also provides luxury high-end Italian appliances to complement the beautiful kitchen and furniture designs. Due to growth and business development, they now have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative to join the expanding team.
Salary Up to £40,000
Saturday 0900-1700 Rota Basis
This role is about developing the appliances side of the business and helping to build and develop sales of bespoke kitchens and furniture.
Duties will include:
- Selling the appliances to re-sellers throughout the UK through identifying suitable partners, presenting the appliances and agreeing terms.
- On-going Account Management of these re-sellers- developing strong client relationships and managing these for growth.
- Development and management of a CRM system for both appliance accounts and for kitchen/furniture customers.
- Lead generation and initial consultations with prospective B2C customers for bespoke kitchens and furniture. Liaising with designer on customer requirements.
- Liaising with social media marketing staff to plan campaigns and increase leads
- General Business Development- developing ideas for future business expansion and new ranges etc
Who we are looking for:
You will be a self-starter with drive, enthusiasm, and the ability to spot opportunities. You will excel in customer relationship management and have the ability to build great rapport with clients. You will also be a team player and enjoy collaborating with others to enable business growth. You will have an interest in design and an appreciation of bespoke kitchens and furniture. You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a sales role, ideally in a similar type of environment.