Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking a experienced Sales Director to manage and run the sales team as well as looking after major customers. Our client are well established manufacturer of KBB products selling to Retailers, contracts, kitchen manufacturers and merchants. This is an exciting role for a business who have seen great growth recently and will continue to grow.
This is a permanent position and is paying up to £65,000 per annum for the right candidate.
Your responsibility is to achieve the sales strategy. You will be focused on hitting annual targets, building relationships within the sales team and directly looking after key accounts.
You will achieve this by building a highly active front facing team of Area Sales Managers headed by the National Sales Manager, regional managers hunting new business and an account management team looking after the existing customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Prepare operational and financial sales department reports
- Oversee the management, learning, and career development of the sales team
- Directly coordinate cross-selling and joint marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and profitability
- Execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand market share
- Analysing the market to understand the customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships directly with key customers
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Analysing key stats on the team’s performance, number of calls per day, revenue per account, conversation rates, pipeline forecasts etc
- Manage and grow the sales team
- Achieve sales revenue targets monitoring volume growth but especially a stronger emphasis on gross margin and profitability for each team member.
- Achieve qualitative call cycles to ensure all accounts are managed in an efficient way, to maximise our market share.
- Actively develop and maintain strong business relationships that identify growth with new and existing accounts.
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally with the other departments to create, develop and deliver promotional campaigns with individual retail accounts that are consistent with their business and marketing activities
- Communicate with the board of directors to ensure requirements are constantly being met and maintained effectively
- Must have a strong understanding of the KBB market
- Must have had experience of building a territory sales team
- Must have strong experience in building call plans and call rotas.
- Must have good analytical experience with reporting from a CRM system
- Must be great at managing people
- £60k-£65k basic - flexible for the right person who could bring in instant results with contacts
- 20% bonus
- Company car
- Private healthcare
- Team events
- Other fantastic company benefits
Simon Acres Group are the acting recruitment agency working on this vacancy