Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a high-end kitchen company to find an accomplished Sales Administrator.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, your roles would include:
- To be punctual at all times
- To answer the telephone and deal with any sales orders/queries
- To Serve customers that visit the showroom
- To work through the daily task list
- To work towards personal goals/targets and help the company continue to expand
- To answer emails from customers
- To deal with suppliers in a professional way.
- To be an effective team member within the sales team
- To present a positive image to the customers at all times, providing excellent customer service
- To ensure that you are aware of changes in products, gaining sufficient knowledge to handle customer enquiries.
- To accurately enter sales and delivery information on the computerised system
- To ensure that the showroom is always presentable
- To ensure that the products on show are priced where necessary and have energy labels
This a full time role paying up to £22,000 to the right candidate.
- Good sales skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as member of team
- Good customer service skills
- Good level of product knowledge
- Ability to enter information on computerised system
- Reliable, trustworthy and able to take responsibility
- Ability to work within a busy environment
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.