Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a national client that require an Area Sales Manager in the North East and Scotland that can maintain relationships with kitchen retailers and merchants as well as bring on new business opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Build relationships with new and existing kitchen retail and merchant accounts.
- Build a business development plan, generate and maintain a sales order pipeline, provide monthly forecasts and deliver against that plan and forecast.
- Deliver accurate and timely planning, reporting, forecasting and administration so that the status of sales is visible to the wider organisation.
- To proactively liaise with all other areas of the business to ensure that opportunities for more business are created and delivered and risks to successful delivery are mitigated or removed.
- To adhere to company policies and procedures for the sales process in order that all other areas of the business can deliver customer satisfaction and sales fulfillment.
- Achievement of own sales against set targets and contribute to regional and national team achievement.
- Maintain external customer and internal communication and action plans in line with the sales process.
Essential for this role:
- Successful track record of gaining new business
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrate experience of selling kitchens to retailers or merchants
- Covering Scotland and North East of England - Covering Yorkshire, Tyne & Wear, Cleveland, Durham, Northumberland and Scotland
- Desire to succeed and the ability to achieve targets
- Strong relationship management skills
- Consultative approach – good listener
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organised
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
Salary: £35-45k + £20k bonus
25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
Other fantastic company benefits
The Simon Acres Group are acting as the employment agent in relation to this vacancy.