kbbrecruitment.co.uk are looking for an experienced KBB Project Manager to join our prestigious client based in the Midlands.
Purpose of Role:
To ensure our client receives the best possible standard of service in relation to dry fits, installation quality and effective implementation of remedial and aftersales work.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- To provide client support throughout the installation process to achieve an positive experience from concept to completion.
- To provide an on site interface between the client, the company and other onsite sub-contractors.
- Ensure the standard of installation is to the company’s requirements.
- To address any issues that the installation team may raise, either on design or products, reporting back to suppliers on design issues to prevent any repeat of mistakes being made.
- Health & Safety in the workplace on site, produce method statements and risk assessments as required.
- To be proactive in implementing change and the setting of new operating procedures to maximise efficiency and minimise waste on resources.
You must be able to:
- Manage fit outs in national showrooms.
- Manage national accounts.
- Liaise with all aspects of the project.
- Read and understand detailed CAD diagrams.
- In return we will provide a salary of up to £60,000 + commission, car and laptop.
Salary: Up to £60K D.O.E
Location: Midlands, National
Simon Acres Group are acting as the employment agency for this vacancy.