Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking a Project Manager within the Construction Industry with the necessary construction background and experience. This role will be a be a key management role within our client's organisation based in Lancashire.
This is a permanent position offering up to £50,000 per annum for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Working with developers and housebuilders to deliver outstanding and ambitious construction projects
- Preparing organisation charts, status reports and project execution plans
- Dealing with project coordination and project reporting
- Liaising, consulting, engaging and managing internal and external projects appointed to each project including Housebuilders and Developers , Architects, Engineers and other design specialists
- Attending site inspections and site meetings
- Attending and minute project meetings
- Administering Contracts
- Procuring services and works on behalf of Clients
- Assisting with developing junior members in the team
This is the ideal role for a Project Manager or a Site Manager who has a great deal of experience in the Construction industry.
You should have:
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- CAD skill and knowledge
- Knowledge of the Kitchen industry
- JCT knowledge
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.