Simon Acres Recruitment are working with a high end bespoke Kitchen Retailer who are looking for a Project Manager in the Hertfordshire area.
This role will incorporate the whole logistics and installation process needed to fit kitchens to a high standard. This is a permanent position paying a competitive salary.
The purpose of the role:
To ensure that their client receives the best possible standard of service in relation to site monitoring, reporting, installation quality and effective implementation of remedial and aftersales work.
Your duties will include:
- Providing client support throughout the installation process to achieve an enjoyable experience from design to completion
- Providing an on site interface between the client, the company and the sub-contractors
- Ensuring the standard of installation is to the company's requirements
- Addressing any issues that the installation team may raise, either on design or products, reporting back to suppliers on design issues to prevent any repeat of mistakes being made
- Handling Health & Safety in the workplace on site, produce method statements and risk assessments as required
- Being proactive in implementing change and the setting of new operating procedures to maximise efficiency and minimise waste on resources
We are looking for a team player who can run our projects, carry out the planning, budgeting, estimating, quality control, procurement and finishing projects on time.
You should have:
- Previous experience as a Project Manager
- Excellent installation coordination
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as employment agency in relation to this vacancy.