Simon Acres Recruitment are proud to represent for a new vacancy that has arisen within a leading KBB manufacturer for the position of Project Manager, to service the Southern region. This ideal candidate will be based in the Walthamstow or surrounding area within a 15-mile radius.
The role is field based and brings with it the responsibility of protecting the business by managing and documenting site activity, both pre-delivery and post-delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attending site set ups and progress meetings for allocated projects
- Scheduling plots for delivery via site plot schedules on the Extranet or by submitting call-off forms to the Sales Office, in line with customer programmes and lead-times
- Carrying out the check measure of plots 3 weeks before delivery for standard product and 5 weeks before delivery for non-standard product (e.g., Paint to Order), reporting and documenting any findings directly to the customer via IMS documentation
- Submitting approved marked up revisions to the Design Office via an amendment form
- Carrying out the readiness inspection of plots 2 weeks before delivery for standard product and 4 weeks before delivery for non-standard product, to ensure that when materials arrive on site they can be fitted without delay
- Carrying out week of delivery checks on plots to ensure that they have progressed to a level which enables materials to be fitted, reporting all findings via IMS and circulating accordingly with photographic evidence where required
- Rescheduling delivery dates in the system, where necessary, and then confirming these movements with the customer via e-mail
- Reporting and documenting findings both internally and externally
- Completing the stage and final stage sign offs for materials on site
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience of scheduling and managing plots, including check measures and readiness inspections
- High levels of customer service
- Good time management
- An awareness of company lead-times and weekly production deadlines
You will be:
- Able to work effectively to achieve departmental KPI targets
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels to develop existing relationships with Architects, Specifiers, Site/Project Managers, Buyers, Senior Managers and Directors
- Self-motivated and able to maintain deadlines
- Willing to work as part of a dynamic team
This position will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
For enquiries, please either apply or you may call 0203 701 6660 and ask for Cara.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the recruitment agency for this vacancy