Simon Acres Recruitment are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our prestigious client based in London.
Purpose of Role:
To ensure that their client receives the best possible standard of service in relation to site monitoring, reporting, installation quality and effective implementation of remedial and aftersales work.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- To provide client support throughout the sales/design/installation process to achieve an enjoyable experience from design to completion.
- To provide an on site interface between the client, the company and the sub-contractors.
- Ensure the standard of installation is to the company's requirements.
- To address any issues that the installation team may raise, either on design or products, reporting back to suppliers on design issues to prevent any repeat of mistakes being made.
- Health & Safety in the workplace on site, produce method statements and risk assessments as required.
- To be proactive in implementing change and the setting of new operating procedures to maximise efficiency and minimise waste on resources.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as employment agency in relation to this vacancy.