Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a high-end kitchen design company in Winchester to find a Project Coordinator.
This is the perfect role for a confident, organised and well presented individual to step into the world of Project Management with a highly successful company.
- Organise schedule of works, deliveries to site/showroom
- Order parts and organise remedial work as quickly and efficiently as possible ensuring the client is satisfied whilst always considering the cost to the business.
- Liaise very closely with Sales to help gain understanding of each individual client following the sale and prior to the installation.
- Liaise closely with suppliers to ensure we are always maintaining a high level of service to pass onto our clients. Build relationships with suppliers and understand the different ways all of our close suppliers operate e.g. returns policy’s, complaint procedures etc.
- Regularly liaise with all installers to improve systems, avoid future issues and gain feedback
- Cover showroom when necessary, including introducing clients to our service, booking appointments, answering the phone.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and positive attitude to customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Assisting with keeping all areas of the premises immaculate in terms of general maintenance and cleaning.
- Promoting the business and increase turnover, efficiency and profitability.
- Communication – ability to communicate effectively
- Good Organisation/schedule management
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
This is a permanent position paying up to £35,000 to successful candidate.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.