Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking a Production Supervisor to join a KBB company in Worcestershire. This is a permanent position offering up to £35,000 per annum for the right candidate
Reporting into the Production Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring process, assembly and packing areas are all managed in accordance with the company policies and standards.
This role is a day shift working 4 days. This role includes a competitive salary and a bonus scheme.
We are looking for someone to efficiently run and supervise the day to day process of the workshop and have senior responsibility for the site when the managers are not present.
- Ensuring all targets are met throughout the process on a day to day basis
- Carry out a daily walk around with the teams taking away any issues / shortages & technical queries.
- Ensuring all aspects for health and safety are met and followed
- Act as the first point of contact for all staff enquiries
- Liaising with our installation teams in London on shortages and enquiries.
- Quality control, including the full understanding of the technical aspect of the process and meeting all required quality standards
- Organise maintenance work as and when required
- Any other duties as required to support the Production manager effectively fulfil the responsibilities of the role
- Joinery experience
- Good computer literacy
- Two/three years’ experience in similar position.
- Experienced in managing teams up to 40 people across multiple skill lines.
- Good mathematical skills and understanding
- Strong communicator and confident to point out mistakes
- Team player
- Commitment to providing a quality product
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.