KBBRecruitment are pleased to be working with an independent Plumbers Merchant. We are looking to find a Plumbing & Heating Trade Counter Manager for their trade counter in Hornchurch in Greater London.
This role oversees the company’s Trade Counter, Showroom, and associated sales activity. Whilst serving customers over the counter, you will need to assist customers with problems, working as part of the customer services department, ensure that counter sales are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- To oversee that orders for customers are prepared and processed correctly
- To handle to enquiries.
- To ensure complaints and issues raised by customers are quickly resolved.
- To liaise with couriers regarding customers’ orders.
- Recognize customers’ expectations and liaise with them according to their budget.
- Represent their company, products as well as also offer solutions.
- Learning and taking on new projects and taking initiative to achieve deadlines.
- Maintaining their brand image to the highest standards.
- Knowledge of plumbing and heating is required.
- IT literate and experience using Microsoft Office software.
- Must have trade counter and showroom sales experience.
- Knowledge of boiler spares is beneficial but not essential.
Depending on experience.
The company aims to provide an unrivalled service in installations and supply, to the public and trade and strive to release the stress of home renovation for their customers.
Alongside providing and displaying the bathroom and boiler products, the company runs a showroom where their professional team sit with clients to design and guide them to a new luxury bathroom.
To Apply for this Trade Counter Manager Position fill in your details below.