Simon Acres Recruitment are working with a well-established appliance company based in Buckinghamshire, who are looking for a Part Time HR Advisor.
Offering a basic salary of up to £43,000 (pro-rata), plus bonus scheme.
Hybrid and flexible working arrangements available.
- Advising and supporting managers with employee welfare matters, investigations, Absence Management, Disciplinaries, Grievance / Dispute resolution (offering advice either remotely or in person as appropriate)
- Supporting Flexible Working Requests
- Offering advice and guidance on Policies and Procedures
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of Company Policies and drafting new and updating existing policies
- Coaching, advising and training managers on the implementation of Company Policies
- Supporting the HR Business Partners on ad hoc project work
- Previous experience as a HR Advisor
- Ability to deal with sensitive situations in a calm and diplomatic manner, maintaining strict confidentiality
- Influencing skills, confident – ability to work effectively at all levels within the business
- Communicate and explain ideas, policies and procedures, as well as being able to grasp requirements quickly
- Confident decision maker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.