Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking a Manufacturing Sales Manager to cover the South of the UK. Driving and developing demand for the products and your key account portfolio. Building relationships and maintaining strong partnerships.
An unmissable opportunity for someone looking to further their career.
This is a permanent, remotely based role, though some travel may be needed for events and key meetings, offering up to £40,000 P/A and company car + profit share scheme.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage, develop, and maintain leads in a timely and effective manner
- Maximise lead conversion
- Utilise and sustain the CRM system/database
- Maintain existing key accounts
- Identify potential opportunities to achieve sales targets
- Regular customer visits
- Promote the brand and product
- Establish strong relationships with internal sales and account managers as well as other members of the team working in the same region
- Some travel to customers and clients (2-3 days a week)
The ideal existing experience required:
- A strong understanding and experience of the high-end solid surfaces market
- Aptitude for MS Office software
- Robust experience in trade & external sales
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Development and promotional incentives
- Christmas shutdown on top of holiday
- profit share scheme.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.