Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking an experienced Kitchen Machinist work for a bespoke and well-established kitchen business in Wiltshire. Our client is looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail, confident and knowledgeable.
You will be accountable for the quality, quantity and workmanship of all products produced in the Machine Shop.
A starting salary of up to £27,000 with a fantastic overtime rate in place.
- To ensure all sizes and designs are correct as per the paperwork
- Accurately ordering the quantity of the product and passing this onto the next process
- Achieving the agreed delivery date and agreed OTIF levels
- Ensuring all quality standards are met and always followed
- Resolving any shortages to ensure orders are received in full and any issues resolved promptly
- Progress any rectification work necessary to complete the customer’s order
- Raise potential improvements to the correct teams so these can be reviewed and appraised
- Previous experience in working with bespoke furniture
- Experience dealing with high-end clients
- Previous Kitchen Machinist experience
- Excellent attention to detail and articulate
- Able to remain calm under pressure and hit tight deadlines
- A starting salary of up to £27,000 DOE (£11-£14 an hour)
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holidays
- A fantastic overtime structure
- Working alongside a friendly, successful team
This is a permanent role, working Monday to Friday with an early finish on Friday’s.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.