KBB Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside a Fitted Furniture business based in West Bromwich, to help them find quality Kitchen Sales Designers.
The business is one of the leading fitted furniture manufacturers and suppliers in Birmingham and the Home Counties.
They currently have open vacancies for Sales Executive position and are hiring Kitchen Sales Designers to work with their team and grow professionally within the business.
This role is purely sales focused for bespoke fitted furniture such as: fitted bedrooms, kitchens or any other type of fitted furniture for private & commercial sectors.
This position is clearly looking for candidates who are sales driven, with the skills in B2B & B2C. A candidate needs to be motivating and also able to work with the Customers extensively. Currently, due to the company's growth and aggressive marketing, there are a large batch of leads to hit the ground running.
- Responsible for driving new opportunities across Birmingham and the UK.
- As a Sales Executive, a responsibility of visiting the clients at their home addresses, meeting them at the showroom in West Bromwich and also actively seeking new customers.
- The role requires the generation of new revenue and expansion of the Client Base and successfully completed projects, but also gives the opportunity to manage existing clients while including the relationships with existing contacts.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in sales
- Knowledge of fitted furniture, kitchens and also bespoke furniture.
- Experience of CAD (such as ArtiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit or PRO100)
- Computer Literate
- Should be passionate of hitting and succeeding new business targets
- Essentially, a self-motivated to drive new revenue channels and also expand the list of Customers and the Client base.
- Should have an eye for detail and a great ability to build relationships and trust with potential customers.
- Possess an outgoing and determined attitude partnered with confidence and ambition
- Willing to learn and be flexible for this unique role.
- Have great team working skills and communication
- Fluent English
- Must have own car and clean driving licence to be able to travel efficiently (Company pays for work-related travel)
Salary and Benefits
£20,000.00-£30,000.00 per year based on experience (OTE 50,000).
Monday to Friday / Weekends
Company pays for work-related travel.
Simon Acres Group