Kitchen and Furniture Sales Designer to join London team.
Looking for an individual experienced in multi-skilled design, build and installation of kitchens and furniture to offer customers an innovative bespoke design and build service. The kitchens are made in house by a team of skilled designers and expert craftsmen meaning that customers are taken care of every step of the way.
We are looking for a switched-on sales designer who will become an integral part of our rapidly growing team, a pro-active individual who is willing to make things happen and will have a genuine passion for design and an exceptional ability for working with people.
The individual will be well organised with a professional approach to business and passion for delivering artistic designs, high-quality finish and exceptional service.
You will enjoy working as part of a small team and have great communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Design and sell our high-end bespoke kitchens
- Pro-actively generate leads and sales
- Take responsibility for full project management from initial contact through to completion, ensuring that the client’s needs are fully met
- Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism
- Inspire, excite and support our customers from design stage through to installation providing exceptional customer service and support
- Create, present and share thoughts on designs, styles, colour and finishes with a good eye for detail
- The ability to manage multiple projects with seamless communication and co-ordination throughout the process from design to installation
- Liaise with the team, suppliers and installers to ensure a smooth process throughout
- Develop long term collaborative relationships with customers and suppliers
- Achieve and exceed sales targets, pro-actively generating leads
- Previous experience in quality design essential
- Previous target led sales experience in the industry
- Ability to generate and follow through with sales leads
- Good working knowledge of CAD based design software supported by an experienced eye for design
- Ability to organise and prioritise your work accordingly, working with the team, suppliers and installers