Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking a high end Kitchen Sales Designer to work for a well regarded retailer company in Ascot. This is a permanent position paying up to £70,000 for the right person.
The company specialises in the design and installation of high-end, ultra-contemporary as well as classic and traditional kitchens, bathrooms and home interiors. They work with luxury German kitchens along with a hand-built Signature range. Appliance brands include; Gaggenau, Sub-Zero, Wolf, Miele and Siemens.
As well as sales-driven and enthusiastic, you must be highly customer service-focused and familiar with processes surrounding technical checks and product supply, which will form part of your daily tasks alongside designing and selling.
Your duties will include:
· Designing and selling luxury kitchens
· Working out of one of our kitchen showrooms alongside your Showroom Manager
· Completing projects from initial greeting to installation
· Visiting sites to measure and meeting clients to evaluate the customer’s needs
· Provide outstanding customer service
· Current or recent kitchen design and sales experience (min 2 years), using design software is essential for this application. Experience with Fusion 20:20 is preferable but not essential.
· Experience with German kitchen ranges preferable but not essential
· Experience with other interior spaces, such as bathrooms, wardrobes etc., preferable but not essential
· Professional and sales driven
· Working week Monday to Saturdays (day off in lieu when in on Saturday)
· Full Driving Licence essential
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.