KBBRecruitment is very pleased to be working with an experienced Kitchen Showroom in Liverpool. They are currently looking for a Sales Designer to work within their prestigious showrooms.
Established over 50 years ago, this company specialise in beautiful kitchens for both the retail and contract markets providing cutting edge design concepts for the most discerning clients.
Creating stunning designs and providing excellent customer service for over 50 years is the reason behind their continued growth throughout this time.
As a Sales Designer you will be responsible for the design and costing of kitchens to be installed into retail customers homes, experience working with CAD packages and the knowledge of 2020 Fusion Design Interior Software would be a distinct advantage. Experience of working from architect’s plans would also be beneficial; however, training to work with our systems would be given.
PPE is installed at all sales desks to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
- Needs to have previous experience in a similar role and a professional attitude along with excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Must be able to enjoy a challenging role in a fast-moving environment and be able to work on your own initiative to achieve deadlines.
- Must have the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a professional manner.
- Own transportation is required.
· Creative, innovative thinker
· Strong organisational skills
· Well-presented with great attention to detail
· Sense of initiative, independence to be able to think on your feet
· Driven and highly-motivated
· Confident and positive attitude towards customers and staff
This position offers a £20,000.00 basic salary plus commission as an employee or as a self-employed salesperson OTE of £50,000.00 plus per annum.