KBBRecruitment.co.uk are working with a very well established Kitchen Showroom is looking to recruit a Kitchen Designer with creative flair to help take our business forward.
You would ideally be currently working as a Kitchen Designer, although we may consider other similar design-led roles. This is a great opportunity to work with a successful and long-established independent company where you will be dealing with high quality products.
A flair for design, an eye for detail and a creative approach to selling, the ability to generate innovative design ideas with attention to detail. An ongoing interest in design and a desire to keep up with new interior/designer trends.
The ideal candidate will be competent using Winner Design software, with experience of designing and ordering Kitchen and bedroom Furniture. We work with several German and UK manufacturers and also offer bespoke furniture.
We work normal business hours from our showroom and you will be expected to work two Saturdays a month and be willing to visit properties to conduct surveys and take dimensions.
Your main duties will include:
- Greeting existing and prospective customers into our showroom, introducing yourself and the company, understanding customer expectations and identifying budgets.
- Conduct customer home visits to take dimensions and build a positive customer relationship.
- Preparing and managing effective meetings with customers in the showroom.
- Providing and presenting customers with kitchen designs using Winner software and quotation to close the sale.
- Preparing and checking kitchen and appliance orders and ensure orders meet our delivery requirements for the installation schedule.
- Working with the fitting teams to coordinate installation
This would be a great opportunity for an individual with a proven background in design who is looking to operate in the upper end of the market.
Simon Acres Group are acting as the employment agency for this vacancy.