Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking a high end Sales Designer for a well established British Kitchen Retailer in West London.
This role will incorporate the effective designing and selling of kitchens and furniture. This is a permanent position paying up to £35,000 per annum for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Effectively promoting the brand & product and negotiate sales
- Demonstrating an excellent standard of customer care and service
- Achieving sales in line with your agreed personal sales targets
- Being experienced and articulate, with a professional approach
- Preparing and managing effective meetings with customers in the showroom, or on site
- Executing and co ordinating the sale of the kitchen
- Effectively communicating the procedures systems and time scales required to customers
- Meeting and greeting customers in the showroom, introducing yourself and the company
- Creating and maintain your own individual lead database and follow up all leads
- Attend monthly sales meetings
- Obtaining and translating information from customers to enable the designs to be tailored to them
- Interpreting customers ideas and designs.
- Building a relationship with the customer, prepare drawings and costings in collaboration with the customer
- Carrying out accurate site surveys
- Arranging and attending final survey meetings with the Surveyor and customer
- Preparing all final design and specification documents and thoroughly check them before submission to the Technical Coordinator for issuing for manufacture
- Issue appropriate invoices and quotations to the customer as and when necessary and make the customer aware of the required payment dates
- Liaising with the Project Coordinator regarding progress on site.
- Tracking jobs throughout installation and keep customer informed of progress on site
- Maintaining and updating all your job files and organise files for installation purposes
- Answer the telephone as necessary, take messages, take delivery of items as necessary
- Maintain showroom and ensure all appliance brochures are kept updated
- Organise any necessary filing, and keep work stations clean and tidy at all times
- Thorough understanding of product, production and installation methods
- Thorough understanding of company structure, procedures and systems
- Knowledge and understanding of market and competition
This is the ideal position for a talented Sales Designer who has dealt with Kitchens in excess of £40,000.
You should have:
- The ability to achieve sales in line with your agreed personal sales targets.
- The ability to manage process effectively and efficiently
- A design related qualification to degree level
- Preferably previous Sales Experience
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.