Our client is a fast-growing company offering exciting career potential with promotion opportunities and all-round job satisfaction. Working in a busy environment as a Kitchen Designer in Chesterfield with a no pressure sales policy and 40k OTE. Our client utilises 30 years of kitchen design experience to produce innovative design and unrivalled customer service ensuring customer satisfaction every step of the way.
We are looking for a switched-on Kitchen sales designer who will become an integral part of our rapidly growing team, a pro-active individual who is willing to make things happen and will relish a challenge; have a genuine passion for design and an exceptional ability for dealing with people. You will enjoy working as part of a team and have great communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Up to £20,000 per year
- Sliding Scale Commission pay OTE 35k-40k
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability (rota basis)
- Design and sell our high-quality Kitchens
- Pro-actively generate leads and sales
- Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism
- Take responsibility for full project management from initial contact through to completion, ensuring that the client’s needs are fully met.
- Inspire, excite and support our customers from design stage through to installation providing exceptional customer service and support and manage projects from design to installation
- Create, present and share thoughts on designs, styles, colour and finishes with a good eye for detail and CAD proficient
- Liaise with the team, suppliers and installers to ensure a smooth process throughout
- Develop long term collaborative relationships with customers and suppliers
- Achieve and exceed sales targets, pro-actively generating leads in a no pressure sales policy environment
- Have previous experience in Kitchen Design and Sales essential.
- Have previous target sales experience in. the industry
- Have the ability to generate and follow through with sales leads
- Have a good working knowledge of CAD based design software supported by an experienced eye for design -Full training will be provided
- Ability to organise and prioritise your work accordingly working with the team
Benefits and Additional Pay
- Bonus Scheme
- Performance Bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Store Discounts
"Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy"