High End Kitchen Designer - Preston
Simon Acres are looking for a passionate, energetic and tenacious design and sales executive, who can
develop relationships with new as well as existing customers, and provide them with the very
best in kitchen design and customer service.
This is a permanent full-time role as a Kitchen Designer to assist our clients successful and award-
winning team - designing and supplying some of the world's leading manufacturers in a one of a kind showroom, with clients from all over the UK.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing World Class Customer Service to all our clients over the phone and in person at our showrooms
- Must be able to close sales and overcome customer objections.
- Meeting with customers, and preparing and designing project briefs and quotations Conduct surveys at client’s homes to provide detailed drawings and specifications. Design inspiring Kitchens with clear specifications and excellent attention to detail
- Follow up leads, deliver winning presentations and successfully sell a range of products from our Kitchens department
- Manage customer projects from initiation to completion, where required
- Potentially work with fitting teams and project manage installations
- Place and track orders, deliveries, and address day to day queries
- Help develop our online presence alongside our marketing team
- Develop meaningful and ongoing relationships with our customers with excellent after sales service
- Provide regular blog or social media posts to help further connect online
- Be open to working flexibly and adapting to change
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with employees, customers, peers and management
- Demonstrate high level of quality work, attendance and appearance
- Adhere to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
- Support the adoption and delivery of a World Class Customer Service approach
- Additional responsibilities assigned by management related to your position/department
Influences and Inspires, Shows Great Judgment, Delivers Results Effectively, Demonstrates Role Specific Expertise, connects with the Customer, Communicates Effectively.
The below would be preferred experiences however these are not necessary as full jobtraining will be provided with specific product training developed over a 12-month programme.
- experience and knowledge of CAD / Virtual Design packages (Compusoft - Winner Design would be ideal)
- Showroom experience
- Strong self-motivation skills
- Confident & Likeable Personality
- Committed to personal development and adapting quickly to new learning and change
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to understand the customers’ needs
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in using CAD or similar design software
- Good English Language Skills - Both written and Spoken
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Ability to convert designs into sales
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent standards in design and service
This is a salaried post with a 42.5 hours ‘Flex’ contract, with 28 days annual leave including
Bank holidays. (Please note that as we are a retail outlet, this role will include some weekend
Competitive Salary Negotiable dependent upon experience.
Other benefits include:
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent office facilities with free parking
- Team development opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Staff discount
- Career progression
It is a permanent role, subject to an initial 6 month probationary period.
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20- 25,000 per year + commission