Simon Acres Recruitment have the pleasure of working with an independent, well-established Kitchen Retailer in Northamptonshire.
We are looking for a Kitchen Sales Designer to help boost the sales of a growing business.
Our client has a real family feel, with a driven, but relaxed culture.
Your duties will include:
- Designing and selling quality bespoke kitchens to new and existing clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and potential kitchen buyers
- Driving opportunities to maximise sales including cross sell and add on potential
- Achieving or exceeding monthly and annual store sales target for the kitchens and bathroom showroom
- Greeting existing and prospect customers into our kitchen and bathroom showroom
- Conducting customer home visits/contract sites, building a positive customer relationship while working within the company policies and procedures when representing the company out of the store.
- Providing customers with a CAD design using software and quotation from initial enquiry
- Closing and processing all sales accurately
- Purchasing from suppliers all customers’ requirements to meet the order
- Following up check existing orders meet our delivery requirements
- Answering queries from commercial customers or members of the public
- Any other duties deemed as reasonable within the scope of the job role
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to work for an established independent retailer within the retail department.
- Technically savvy (kitchen design)
- Great presentation skills
Product training will be given
Salary: DOE + individual commission (OTE £30-35,000 uncapped)
Monday - Saturday 0800 - 1700 (5day working/1day off in week)
Simon Acres recruitment are acting as the employment agency for this position.