Kbbrecruitment.co.uk are working with a UK leader in the manufacture and design of bespoke handcrafted kitchens. Our attention to detail and material sourcing is what defines us, coupled with a personalised approach to design and installation.
All of our kitchens are made from scratch at our factory, using the latest technology whilst incorporating traditional handcrafted techniques. This guarantees expert carpentry, which is perfect for those finishing touches.
We are currently seeking an self-employed Kitchen Fitter/Installer around the Hemel Hempstead, North London and Central London area
Salary - £ Project specific
Must provide own tools
Must have own PAT tested power tools.
Must have own transport to get to property
Must have Public Liability Insurance - minimum of £5m
· Undertake the installation of our handcrafted kitchens for both contract and retail customers using a range of hand and power tools.
· Deliver installations which fully comply with customer’s specification and standards, whilst managing time effectively to ensure jobs are completed on time and in full.
· Responsible for the survey, delivery, installation and completion sign off of Kitchen systems using the Field Aware task scheduling system.
· Maintain full compliance with all customer and company Health & Safety requirements including: PPE, RAMS, safety briefings and toolbox talks.
· Ensure a ‘right first time’ approach, carrying out all tasks to the highest standards as outlined in company standard installation guide, ensuring return visits and cost of poor quality are minimised.
Work Experience and Key Skills Required
· Career experience in carpentry/joinery is essential. References from a similar role will be required.
· Experience of working on construction sites, occupied consumer homes and fitting furniture within the KBB industry (ideally Kitchens or something similar i.e. kitchens), where there is a high degree of focus on the quality finish of the product.
· DBS checking will be essential to employment.
Full UK clean driving licence essential.
· Must be flexible on working hours and be prepared to travel to various locations to meet the demands of the business.