KbbRecruitment.co.uk are looking for an experienced Kitchen Fitter to join a well established KBB Company, fitting luxury bespoke kitchens in Leicestershire
Over the past 10 years, our client has seen growth with a close-knit team from directors right through to installers all working towards the same goal of providing a seamless service for their clients. The director has over 20 years’ experience in installation of Kitchens.
Essential attributes include:
- Experience fitting Kitchens (ideally 5 years with a portfolio)
- A thoroughly professional approach to work
- A Can-do attitude
- Be able to manage your own installations
- Happy to work with other installers as part of a team
- Own tools would be good but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Presentable appearance
- A full clean driving licence (van will be provided)
- Customer service focus.
- Basic tiling and plumbing experience.
- Company Van
- Fuel card
- Expenses card
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided
- Team annual outings
- 30 Days Holiday
- Excellent Salary.
Most clients live within Leicestershire, you may be required to travel outside of the region therefore some flexibility is necessary. Our client does not use contractors but instead employs teams of installers, conducting themselves professionally and respectfully at all times; they wear our uniform, drive our vans, and we regularly update their tools to ensure they are always the best on the market.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Simon Acres Group