Kbbrecruitment.co.uk are pleased to be working with a KBB retailer within the Suffolk region, you will be joining a well-established team as a self-employed or employed Kitchen & Bathroom fitter.
- Minimum 3 years’ bathroom fitting experience
- Minimum 3 years’ kitchen fitting experience
- Must have plumbing experience.
- Joinery and plastering and tiling experience advantageous but not essential.
- Must hold full driving licence.
- Own tools.
- Work to a high standard
- Ability to work independently.
- Be courteous, polite and a good communicator.
Benefits and Salary
Our client is here to offer job security throughout the year and to provide consistent and regular work. Depending on your overall experience as a Kitchen and Bathroom fitter will determine specific benefits and salary.
This is an amazing opportunity for any Bathroom/Kitchen fitter to join a rapidly growing business or to increase your own workload.
Our client is offering up to £250 per day for the right candidate or up to £43,000 if employed.