Kitchen Fitter Wanted in Edinburgh
KBB-Recruitment are very pleased to be working with one of the UK’s largest retailers who are looking for experienced kitchen fitters around the UK.
Due to expansion, they need to increase their sub-contracted installation teams for the on-site installation of kitchen and supplementary works (as per the requirements of the customer). The supplementary works could include tiling, plumbing, electrics and gas works.
- Responsible for the installation of kitchens
- Must work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Have great problem-solving skills
- Be able to cope with changing demands of the job
- Strong customer service ethics.
You will need your own transport to get to site, telephone and tools to complete all required installation tasks. Public Liability insurance with a minimum cover of £5m required.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Experience in carpentry
- The ability to fit kitchen furniture to a high quality
- Must be courteous and professional to upkeep the company’s reputation
- Full driver’s license
- CSCS card maybe be required
- Able to read plans and job requirements on tablets supplied by the company
Sub-contracted installer would be paid per dry fit kitchen project on a rate ranging from £1,500-£2,000 (and beyond). Supplementary works would be additional.
This role is ideal for self-employed, hard-working installers. If you are looking, or know anyone that is, apply today using the application form below.
Location: UK-wide coverage required, with agreed postcode coverage
Job Title: Kitchen Installer.
Kbbrecruitment Are Recruitment Specialists for The Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom and also Merchant Industry. To find our other Kitchen Fitter positions please complete your details below. We are a dedicated team of professionals, with specialist KBB and also Merchant knowledge in recruitment. If you are looking for a job within the Kitchens Bedrooms and also Bathrooms industry or also require the best industry candidates, get in touch below Simon Acres Group