KBB Recruitment are very pleased to be working with a reputable KBB Company that has been trading for over 30 years to find a top-quality Kitchen Designer in Dorset.
The role is based in Poole.
Your duties will include:
- Supplying kitchens to the trade and retail market across Dorset, Hampshire, and Wiltshire.
- Effectively promote the brand & product whilst negotiating sales
- Excellent standard of customer service
- Achieving sales in line with sales targets
- Being an excellent communicator face to face, telephone and virtually
- Preparing and managing effective meetings with customers in the showroom, or also on site
- Executing and coordinating the sale of the kitchens
- Effectively communicating the procedures systems and time scales required to customers and also explaining the Terms & Conditions
- Meeting and greeting customers in the showroom, introducing yourself and the company
- Creating and maintaining your own individual lead database
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary
- CAD Design (ArtiCAD Pref.)
- CRM System (Smart Pref.)
- Sales & Presentations experience
- Kitchen design knowledge
You will have to have a driving license to be considered for the role due to needing to do site surveys and visits.
An extremely competitive basic salary of £30k With an uncapped commission.
The business is looking for a designer/salesperson with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the KBB industry focusing on kitchens. As the business utilises a number of furniture manufacturers, experience with German, British and bespoke companies is beneficial. There are opportunities to work with mid to high end retail clients as well as new build sites on the trade side, so please note any experience you have with those.