Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking an enthusiastic Kitchen Sales Designer for a well established and growing company in Hampshire.
In this role, you will be responsible for the creation of kitchen design concepts with detailed working drawings, liaising with the clients to fulfil their vision and clients brief.
You will have strong active listening skills so you can make sure your designs meet the customers’ needs, as well as providing the very best customer service experience.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Dealing with customers in the Showroom to understand and develop an understanding of their requirements and expectations.
- Design a product that meets the requirements of the customer and oversee the process from design to installation.
- Conduct onsite kitchen surveys where required.
- Develop excellent business relationships with customers.
- Create and submit quotes to customers.
- Keep up to date with industry trends.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in kitchen design using a CAD package
- A sales professional who has worked and excelled in a targeted sales environment
- Personable with a passion for service and exceptional design skills
- Constantly aiming for the highest level of customer service
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great problem-solving skills
- The ability to generate innovative design ideas
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Creative thinking
- An ongoing interest in design and a desire to keep up with new interior/designer trends
- Able to work to deadlines
- Full driving licence
What’s in it for you?
- £18,000 - £21,000 + commission (OTE £40,000-£50,000)
- Good benefits package
- Ongoing training and development
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.