KBBRecruitment are working with an independent kitchen design studio in Coalville, Leicestershire. Who are searching for a Kitchen Designer to join their team
As a well established family run business (11 years) we have seen growth within our German & British kitchen ranges. To help propel the business forward adding a 3rd design consultant to our team would be a welcome addition.
This is a long term position, the ideal candidate will have kitchen design experience, CAD and sales experience (although full training is given).
Kitchen Sales Designer Duties
You will be establishing relationships with clients through excellent design and precision of detail. This includes meeting customers in the showroom, designing their kitchen with professional advice and recommendations, while always ensuring customer satisfaction.
Kitchen Sales Designer Requirements
- Kitchen Designer experience of minimum 2 years’
- Excellent communication skills
- Conscientious and creative thinker.
- Organised and willing to learn
- Knowledge and experience of CAD design
Kitchen Designer Benefits
- Salary: Basic of £20,000-24,000 depending on experience. £35,000 OTE.
- In house training & external training given
- Permanent full-time contract
- New Laptop provided
- Mileage paid
- 30 Days holiday
- 9-4 Monday to Friday
- No Contracted weekends or evenings (although some of these hours are expected)
- All clients are in Leicestershire
If you meet the Kitchen Designer spec and feel the role is right for you, then please apply today!
Salary: £25K-£35K OTE
Simon Acres Group