Kitchen Sales Designer - WILMSLOW
Are you a multi tasker who is fanatical about customer service?
This could be the role for you!
Due to our continued growth through excellence in design and customer service we are looking for a highly motivated experienced Kitchen Design Consultant to join our friendly team.
Specialists in supplying and installing high quality German kitchens. To join us you’ll need to be a confident communicator, both face to face, via email, teams, zoom and over the phone, as well as understanding the importance of effective teamwork and support.
• Meet and greet all showroom visitors, discussing needs and requirements, promoting all product ranges and services
• Create stunning kitchen designs using our CAD design package to meet customers’ individual requirements (both face to face and virtually). You will be designing kitchens to customer’s specification, advising customer on best possible solutions and gaining customer’s commitment to proceed to an order.
• Liaise with installers and produce accurate fully annotated kitchen floor plans and elevations to enable them to install the kitchen.
• Provide outstanding service , ensuring complete satisfaction from start to finish, which will result in reviews and referrals.
• Be required to carry out onsite visits to take measurements, meet installers and see job through to completion.
• Work closely with our project coordinator so that customers projects are completed as quickly as possible to the best level of service.
• Set up finance applications with customers and take card payments for each order
• A highly organised person who can complete multiple tasks quickly and accurately
• Previous CAD/Winner experience is preferred
• Have designing and sales experience both face to face and virtually
• Have an eye for detail to ensure kitchens are made to correct specification
• Experience within the kitchen industry is essential
• Experience with German kitchens is advantage
• Ability to gain and maintain a thorough knowledge of all the products we sell
• Must be a 'team player’ willing to help out elsewhere when needed
• Full driving licence required
• The store is open 7 days a week, so it’s essential that you’ll have the flexibility to work in the week and at weekends too.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Basic plus uncapped commission OTE £40,000 - £65,000
- Great training and continued development
- work with a fantastic high quality and very successful brand
- 5% uncapped commission
If you would like to find out more about this great company and exciting opportunity then please contact Kate at Simon Acres Recruitment for full details and to discuss your experience and expectations
kitchen sales designer , kitchen designer, Showroom sales, design consultant, CAD, WINNER, interior designer, bespoke furniture,